Monday, July 2, 2007

enfp

i took the online personality test (based on the meyers-briggs test) that b had on her blog. whereas she changed from college to now, i got the same results i had in college:

You Are An ENFP
The Inspirer
You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.You are also unconventional, irreverent, and unimpressed by authority and rules.Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're quite the storyteller!
In love, you are quite the charmer. And you are definitely willing to risk your heart.You often don't follow through with your flirting or professed feelings. And you do break a lot of hearts.
At work, you are driven but not a workaholic. You just always seem to enjoy what you do.You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.
How you see yourself: compassionate, unselfish, and understanding
When other people don't get you, they see you as: gushy, emotional, and unfocused

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DO think that sounds much more like you than like me! As for my address, use the Seattle one but don't send anything till after July 15th (many mail issues going on there).

Anonymous said...

I don't know guys... I took the test, and a diffrent version of online myer briggs, and I got two different answers: so which is right? ISFJ or ITFJ? I think I have changed since college in that I need more structure and planning now, and I think I am now on the cusp of T and S (was strongly T before)...cute website though, I'm going to make Jon take the test...

marissa said...

jj,
s and t aren't the opposites, it's f and t. (feeling vs. thinking...the other is sensation vs. intuition). i think you are isfj: s because you are scientific and pick things up from observing your environment rather than getting "gut feelings" about things, but f rather than t in that how things affect you emotionally plays a definite part for you. that's just my inner amateur psychologist talking, though. ;)

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!I have to go redo my minor in psychology again!!!, you're right...And that means that I haven't changed, except having more a little more need for order and deadlines and schedules now due in most part to work and trying to keep track of life as it zips by (same letter, j, though). You are right on the mark about me on that other stuff. Thanks for setting me straight.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.mulberryinoutlet.co.uk]Mulberry Alexa[/url] Mar 22 07:49 PM"The main thesis for investing in Sprint is that T VZ don't care about them anymore and everybody else doesn't matter."This is ridiculous. [url=http://dkgoose.com]Canada Goose Parka[/url] Whbulpzom [url=http://www.louboutinoutletuks.co.uk]christian louboutin[/url]
alyoog 842639 [url=http://www.chilliwackbombersoutlet.com]canada goose spirit[/url] 253656 [url=http://www.beatsbydreaonsales.com]beats by dr dre[/url]