Tuesday, August 28, 2007

mycrack

i am thoroughly addicted to myspace. i had a myspace page a long time ago, but i took it down once i realized all the 13 year old girls on my caseload--and several of their mothers--also had myspace pages and i didn't want them to find me out in cyberspace, see all my friends, and know too much about my personal life. since then, all kinds of my friends have gotten on myspace and i have been assured that i can set my profile to private (which i haven't yet figured out how to do) so that only my friends can "see" me. i started up my account again yesterday and played with it for HOURS. i even got up early this morning so i could play with it some more before i had to go to work. i LOVE myspace. now i know why so many teenagers are fat and blind--it's easy to get to where all you do is sit on your butt and stare at the screen! i need to go to Myspace Anonymous meetings or something. i've even got my DOG signed up for his own page (on dogster.com). this can turn into a serious obsession...

who'd have guessed that the internet they had when i was in high school (pretty much nonexistent, and only for serious nerds, geniuses, and rich adults--i had no idea how to use it) would turn into what it has, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't discovered the perks of myspace yet, except for a hilraious video of cute guys going down a 60 foot long (or high?) water slide they put on a house while their parents were away. However, I am a little too bored at work right now, and am being paid to write this (I already used my lunch and breaks). Maybe I should get back on the myspace page, and search for my coworkers. That's work related, right?