Tuesday, December 11, 2007

improvements?

i had some helpful feedback the other day that the black screen made it hard to read my blog. i also had the feedback that having it all on one site (i.e. my myspace) would be an improvement. i was all ready to move my blog to my myspace to keep everything consolidated and save people's time (and mine) flipping through pages online, but then i realized that some of my friends/family who read this blog don't have myspace, and wouldn't be able to get to the blog without signing up (and for whatever reason they won't or don't). so i'm keeping the blog here for the time being at least. but i tweaked the font a little and made it bigger and differently-shaped, so i want to know, is it still hard to read this way or does this work?

1 comment:

T is said...

it is still a bit hard to focus on, but better then it was. Have you tried a different color font?

the slate green of the tile is nice...