Friday, June 1, 2007

ninkasi brewing

it just occurred to me that i should probably provide a link to the website for whole reason i'm in eugene in the first place! anyway, you can read all about ninkasi brewing and it's creator, matt's friend (and mine) jamie floyd, at the following website:

http://ninkasibrewing.com/

it's also now a link in my blogs-to-check-out section. i was just looking at the site myself a few minutes ago...i had no idea ninkasi was available at so many portland bars! i definitely recommend going for a taste. it's mmm good!!

4 comments:

jenn said...

I am emailing DWE a list of all of the places that Ninkasi is on tap in Portland so that he can try it when he is up there next.

marissa said...

let me know how he likes it. :) or he can himself...does he have my blog address?

Anonymous said...

Cool!! I am close (obviosly) to Oaks Bottom Tavern, but I also drive by Produce Row everyday after work. Also, I like the Blue Monk and have been meaning to go back. I won't go to the Rose and Raindrop, however (if I am thinking of the right palce in SE) because a person I don't want to run into may be there... (St...) Anyway, I'll try it soon!!

marissa said...

jj,
the person you don't want to run into the rose and raindrop will definitely not be there, because the whole place is shut down now. unfortunately, a bank took it over and it is gone. very sad. i liked that place. so i guess jamie's ninkasi blog is out of date, too...i'll have to let him know...
anyway, let me know what you think of the beer. my favorite is the quantum pale ale